Aug 11, 2019
In episode #1106, we discuss the
best kind of growth. Tune in to hear which type of growth is best
for your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The Best
Kind of Growth
- [00:35] Spend less than you
- [00:45] “Revenue is vanity,
profit is sanity.”
- [01:45] Financial advisors take
a cut of what you make.
- [02:05] You want pre-tax
growth, because you want to spend your money before
- [03:11] The best way to look at
it is: If something works for you, go all in on that
- [04:30] Neil used to do some
angel investing, but it has slowed down.
- [04:43] He has been investing
in venture funds.
- [05:25] You can get a great
return on investing in venture funds.
- [05:41] The best kind of growth
is investing in yourself.
- [06:05] You build brand power
by investing in yourself.
- [06:51] That’s it for
- [06:55] To attend our Growth
Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short