Sep 21, 2020
In episode #1510, we share our thoughts on the best B2B LinkedIn
marketing strategy. From using carousels and boosting early
engagement by posting on group chats to driving conversions using
LinkedIn’s autofill function and more, tune in for all the best
paid and organic strategies you can use to grow on LinkedIn!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best B2B LinkedIn
- [00:42] How carousels work and the value of
posting them for building organic traffic.
- [01:05] Hacking LinkedIn’s early engagement
preferences by posting to group chats.
- [01:34] Put a link to your post in the first
comment, not the post itself.
- [01:49] Users can autofill their lead
information on your website using LinkedIn’s autofill
- [02:11] Reaching out to second and
third-degree connections that like your post to find people on
their team who your product suits.
- [02:52] Making groups for your target audience
in your region and networking in them.
- [03:29] Using LinkedIn’s events feature to
connect with your contacts.
- [03:45] Start running LinkedIn ads if you know
your audience’s LTV.
- [04:17] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: