Oct 16, 2018
In episode #807, Eric and Neil
discuss the best alternative to Facebook Ads. Tune in to hear what
you should be doing to grow your business.
Eric and Neil have committed to
throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once
Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take
action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Best Alternative to
Facebook Ads (Hint: It's Not Google)
- [00:45] The best alternative is
- [01:07] Amazon’s version of growth was undercutting everyone on
- [01:20] Zappos version of growth was giving free fast
- [01:33] You have to get
creative and figure out what others in your industry aren’t doing
- [01:40] Eric and Neil know
someone who does $150 Million in business a year.
- [01:55] His businesses come
from channel partnerships or affiliate marketing.
- [03:17] If you are just
starting out, focus on channel partnerships and affiliate
- [04:28] Neil uses push
notifications to get more traffic to his website.
- [04:45] It’s a simple way to
get more repeat visitors.
- [05:10] If you go to
Single Grain or Marketing School, they have chat bots set up that are intended
to start a conversation and send people to the correct
- [05:40] Leverage what you have
- [06:04] Neil considers free
tools a marketing play.
- [06:18] He gets over 5000 brand
queries per day just because of his free tools.
- [06:35] That’s it for
- [06:45] Eric and Neil are
trying to get 1 Million downloads. When they do, they are going to
throw a live event. Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live
event in L.A.!
- [08:00] This live event is the
ultimate growth hack.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: