May 20, 2019
In episode #1023, we discuss the
art of the deal. Tune in to hear how to negotiate
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Art
of Doing a Deal
- [00:40] Everything you do with
marketing is making a deal.
- [01:30] When hiring remote
workers, you are hammering out a deal.
- [01:42] Make sure both parties
love the deal.
- [02:25] Eric read a book from a
former FBI director that discussed negotiating.
- [02:45] If you can’t get a deal
done, have a backup plan.
- [03:25] The terms define the
- [04:16] That’s it for
- [04:20] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: