Jul 1, 2020
In episode #1430, we share seven
remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world
changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct
component of the professional world during the pandemic. This is
most likely to carry forward in some shape or another and we talk
about what this might look like. Tune in to hear about possible
hybrid models, video calls and new daily
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Remote Work Trends that Will
Impact Your Business.
- [00:35] The
current landscape, the pandemic and what this means for the
- [01:01] Big
players who are insisting employees stay home.
- [01:39] A
hybrid model for workspaces and benefits of this
- [02:10] Using
different channels of communication and replacing
- [02:42] Not
everyone works well remotely, it might take some
- [03:06] Avoiding video call fatigue through scheduling
and phone calls.
- [03:48] Professional hours and adapting to a new daily
- [04:41] Holiday times and helping your employees remain
- [05:27] The
rise of team building, corporate retreats and in-person
- [06:30] Placing a premium on soft skills and touching
in with people as humans.
- [07:33] That’s
it for today!
- [07:36] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: