Apr 21, 2020
In episode #1359, we give you
five tools to help you run a remote team. In the midst of the
coronavirus pandemic, working remotely is a more important topic
than ever before, so we wanted to give you these five things to
boost your ability to excel! From communication tools and
note-taking to project management and beyond, tune in to get it
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 5 Tools You Need to Run a
- [00:34] The
current remote climate and what this means for
- [01:38] The
great service provided by Zoom!
- [02:32] Downturns in the economy and why they are never
what you expect.
- [03:10] Communication and connection on Slack and
- [03:42] Flexible and improved note-taking on
- [04:12] Project management on platforms such as
- [04:56] Feedback and connection to the pulse of
organization through 15Five.
- [05:51] That’s
- [05:54] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: