Mar 10, 2020
In episode #1317, we discuss the
number one way to get noticed and promoted as a marketer within
your company. Most high-level marketers are so good at what they do
that they often break out and start their own companies. However,
if you are looking to get promoted in-house, stay tuned to find out
why it is crucial to show your worth and understand what it means
to be an A-player on your team.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
Number One Way to Get Noticed and Promoted as an In-House
- [00:31] Understanding the three
levels or three types of marketers.
- [00:57] Learning to notice
problems, create solutions, and own it.
- [01:25] Importance of always
having a reason behind why you deserve a raise.
- [01:58] Why the easiest way to
get a promotion is by making your boss more money.
- [02:15] Adopting the mental
model of being worthy of being paid more.
- [03:14] Getting noticed by
saving your company more money.
- [03:29] How to be an A-Player
in your company: proactive, solution-oriented,
- [04:18] Why the best marketers
are often found running their own companies.
- [05:02] Choosing to be a
long-term investor rather than a short-term investor.
- [05:44] That’s it for
- [05:46] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: