Dec 14, 2018
In episode #866, we discuss the
#1 thing email marketing is supposed to do. Tune in to hear what
you should be getting out of your email marketing
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The #1 Job Email Marketing Is
Supposed To Do
- [00:35] Email marketing is
supposed to get your reader curious enough to continue opening
- [01:15] Neil’s friend
from HubSpot believes that once someone subscribes to your
email list, they will typically buy right away or within the first
- [01:45] Generally, you generate
more revenue by getting people to open the first few emails and
pitching right off the bat.
- [02:31] Neil likes to drive
people to his webinar right from the email.
- [02:50] He feels this generates
more immediate revenue.
- [03:35] Ben Settle has an email
list called Email Players.
- [03:50] He popularized the idea
of “Seinfeld Emails”.
- [04:15] Every Tuesday, Neil
writes custom emails to promote his blog posts.
- [04:28] That’s it for
- [04:38] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: