Nov 18, 2020
In episode #1565, Neil and Eric talk about tactics and why they
can only take your business so far. Although we often hear about
different tactics to implement, in order to grow your company,
strategy and disruption are the important, high-level requirements
that will help your business succeed. Tune in today to hear
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Tactics Will Only
Get You So Far.
- [00:33] Strategies versus tactics: The
differences between the two.
- [01:08] Without a strategy to back it up,
tactics will always fall short.
- [01:14] Businesses are built off of strategies
and concepts, not tactics.
- [02:35] The strategy that Neil used to beat
his competition when he created Ubersuggest.
- [02:51] Tesla’s business strategies and why
they are so effective.
- [04:20] Disruption is the key to winning in
- [04:50] Learn about strategy first, before you
get to the granular tactics.
- [04:53] That’s it for today!
- [04:53] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Art of Strategy
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: