Feb 15, 2020
In episode #1294, we give you
the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it
to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a
webinar and following up with a week-long email sequence with an
expiry date is a sure way to capture a large portion of your target
market. Tune in to hear how to round off the funnel with text
messages and all the tools Neil uses in his stack.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How You
Can Swipe Neil’s Course Funnel that Generates
- [00:46] Selling info products
that teach you how to do marketing.
- [00:56] Driving the audience
from emails to webinars and then making a pitch.
- [01:09] Following up with a
week-long email sequence with a countdown timer at the
- [01:27] Sending text messages
to everyone who watched the webinar but didn’t end up
- [01:58] Offering a free trial
to those you didn’t capture before.
- [02:50] The percentages that
bought from each of the funnel points.
- [03:21] The majority of sales
came from the day 1 webinar or the day 7 closing off
- [03:46] The tools in Neil’s
stack: Keap, Kajabi, Stripe, PlusThis, and
- [04:31] What good course
creators do – use Google Sheet to track
- [05:05] Reasons for including a
payment plan and what it looked like.
- [05:25] Where you can find all
the free resources Neil uses.
- [06:10] Running ads and looking
at what you are paying per sale, not per lead.
- [06:52] Why Neil decided to
quit the info business.
- [07:42] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: