May 28, 2018
In episode #666, Eric and Neil
discuss what to do with your success. Tune in to hear what your
next steps should be.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
So You're Making Money Now...
- [00:48] Neil’s current salary
is $0 and he dumps all profits back into his company.
- [00:55] He has no other
passions, so what would he do with the money?
- [01:10] Neil thinks a business
is like a baby and they only want to nurture their
- [01:30] Take the absolute
minimum salary that you would need. Don’t forget you have to pay
taxes on your income!
- [01:45] Putting your profits
back into your business is the best ROI.
- [02:15] The best bet is always
the one you take on yourself.
- [03:05] If you have other
aspirations besides your business, that’s cool, but if you want to
further your business, always reinvest in it.
- [03:32] If you’re content and
don’t care for more money, take the money and do what makes you
- [03:50] OR you could hire
people to run your business and take it to the next
- [04:22] If you want more, but
aren’t a great leader, hire the right people to run your
- [04:45] Be ok with letting go
- [04:56] Read the book
- [05:10] The COO
Alliance is the only
organization in the world that wants to help the number 2 leader in
- [05:37] Invest in your number
2, because they will be the driving force of your
- [05:44] That’s it for
- [05:47] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: