Dec 15, 2019
In episode #1232, we share some
of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across
lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging
design to drive user enthusiasm on their websites, and getting past
pesky pay to play algorithms by using platforms such as text. We
also share two brilliant secrets for boosting your Instagram
following and website traffic. There are some golden pointers in
this episode so be sure to catch it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
Smartest Marketing Examples We Have Seen Recently.
- [00:36] What makes the Tinder
Swindler article impossible to stop reading.
- [01:25] How to use charity
donation options on your website to convert prospective
- [02:16] A tip for achieving
remarkability: use your own custom illustrations.
- [02:46] Two ways to initiate
text marketing thus bypassing pay-to-play algorithms.
- [03:22] The value of
email, community.com, and other channels for controlling
- [04:13] A ‘content for close
friends only’ strategy that boosts follower count by 40% in a
- [05:20] That’s it for
- [05:22] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: