Sep 10, 2016
In Episode #41 Neil and Eric talk about how to generate more
leads. Neil stresses the importance of not just getting people to
sign up, but getting qualified leads that are viable for your
business. Learn as they share.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:30 – How to generate more leads for your website
- 00:39 – Tools you can use
- 01:03 – Figure out why someone should become a lead
- 01:19 – Give something to convert them into a lead
- 02:15 – Make sure content is categorized
- 02:35 – Segmenting your audience
- 02:57 – Example on marketing funnel post
- 03:15 – Give a bonus on the topic
- 03:39 – Sending people to case studies
- 04:33 – It’s about getting qualified leads
- 05:01 – Taking people down to a long funnel
- 05:16 – Putting click to action after getting leads to sign up
- 05:50 – Make sure to segment people from your website
- 06:39 – Breaking leads into multiple steps
- 07:14 – Try storytelling as a strategy
- 07:53 – Test your call-to-action buttons
- 08:59 – Let them fill out what they want to fill out
- 09:20 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Give something to people to convert them into a lead.
- It’s not about having a lot of leads; it’s about getting
- Storytelling is a strategy that engages people to convert.
- Hello Bar – tool to
collect more emails
- SumoMe – tool for having
takeovers or pop-ups
- Drip – email service
- Infusionsoft –
another email service provider
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.