Jul 22, 2019
In episode #1086, we bring you
another portion of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live
event in June.
Tune in to hear us discuss the
use and creation of Mastermind groups.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:54] Today’s Topic:
Marketing School Live Q & A Part II
- [01:50] What are good tips for
putting together a Mastermind group?
- [02:10] What is your motivation
for putting together a group in the first place?
- [03:15] Eric’s group meets
every six months.
- [03:30] Before that, he had
monthly dinners, but he didn’t curate the attendees as well as he
- [03:54] Look at this template
for Mastermind groups:
- [04:25] You want to facilitate
a bond between members.
- [04:55] You can always join a
Mastermind, but creating your own can prove useful if you have your
own business thesis.
- [05:25] Try to create a group
where you surround yourself with people you would want to see all
- [05:58] Neil found this was
better, because meetings weren’t as conducive as frequent
- [06:40] Hanging out with
like-minded people will help you achieve your goals.
- [07:45] A lot of Neil’s friends
aren’t in his industry, but they are similarly driven.
- [08:40] That’s it for
- [08:55] We are going to take
applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the
Marketing School site for more information and to
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short