Nov 19, 2016
In Episode #111 Eric and Neil help you decide whether you should
or should not repurpose your content to bring to followers in.
Listen to learn what the advantages and disadvantages are, and the
truth about Google’s penalties for replicated content.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Should you repurpose your
- 00:39 – Maximize your investment by repurposing
- 01:04 – Posting on multiple platforms is repurposing
- 01:15 – Repurposing helps you get eyes in other areas
- 01:37 – Not all form of content should be text based
- 01:42 – Misconception on Google for duplicate content
- 02:11 – Make sure to link back to the original source
- 03:29 – Splinter out posts and create more content
- 03:52 – Google
content repurposing workflow
- 04:30 – Think about the monetization aspect of your
- 05:20 – Medium and Quora rewrites certain answers
- 05:52 – Using Rev to
transcribe podcast episodes
- 06:02 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Repurposing content doesn’t mean you post the same thing word
- Google does NOT penalize duplicate content.
- Repurpose your content to maximize your investment.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.