Feb 15, 2019
In episode #929, we discuss
whether you should rebrand your logo. Tune in to hear if a
rebranding is worth the trouble.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Should You Rebrand Your
- [00:36] Slack recently
rebranded their logo.
- [00:52] We are either neutral
or against it.
- [01:17] People think the new
logo looks like a swastika.
- [01:42] In general, think about
how rebrands have gone historically.
- [02:00] Single Grain recently
- [02:10] They created a story
around the new logo and it fits their image more than the other
- [02:40] Eric and his team
wanted to rebrand.
- [02:52] They wanted their logo
to look more like a grain.
- [03:10] People really liked
- [03:22] Instagram
- [03:33] People don’t like
change and Eric didn’t like it himself.
- [04:00] If you think the
rebrand is going to help your business, it probably
- [04:43] That’s it for
- [04:51] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: