Oct 15, 2018
In episode #806, Eric and Neil
discuss whether you should start podcasting. Tune in to hear if you
are the right kind of person for a podcast.
Eric and Neil have committed to
throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once
Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take
action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Should You Really Start a
- [01:05] Podcasts often have
listeners with high rates of income.
- [01:20] Do most people have
time to create podcasts?
- [01:35] It is not realistic for
most people to create a podcast.
- [01:45] Figure out your
personality: if you love video, do that. If you prefer writing,
write blogs. If you are a great speaker, podcast!
- [02:30] The biggest factor for
success is hiring out/offloading the work.
- [03:15] Neil loves blogging and
is good at it. It comes more naturally to him.
- [03:35] Eric prefers
- [04:05] You’re not going to
like the quality of the podcast early on, but if you keep it up,
you will improve.
- [04:30] Make sure you have
expertise in the field about which you are speaking.
- [05:02] The average podcast
gets 191 downloads per month.
- [05:10] It takes times to build
- [05;27] Record in batches,
don’t just do one per day.
- [05:30] That’s it for
- [05:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live
event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: