Aug 25, 2018
In episode #755, Eric and Neil
discuss whether you should give up on marketing campaigns that
don’t work right away. Tune in to hear whether you should stay the
course or drop dead weight.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Should You Give Up On Marketing
Campaigns That Don't Work Initially
- [00:40] Singlegrain is trying to do what ClickFunnels has done in terms of bundling software with
- [01:00] Eric made an elaborate
webinar and found that people really liked it.
- [01:17] However, no one bought
- [01:35] Eric was so
disappointed, but he decided it would take more work to succeed
- [02:04] The feedback he
received let him know that he was downplaying his teaching skills
- [02:15] So, sometimes you need
to take a step back and re-jigger things and understand that
everything takes time.
- [02:35] Don’t give
- [03:00] Marketing isn’t easy:
you’re not going to get the results you want unless you put in a
lot of work.
- [03:10] It could take a year
before you start to gain traction.
- [03:40] Even though Neil gets 1
Million visits a month, he is still hungry for more.
- [04:02] If you are willing to
roll with the punches, you will succeed.
- [04:15] Don't’ just do the
webinar, follow up with emails!
- [04:30] If a campaign stops
working, don’t give up on it. Figure out what needs to be added
(upsells, downsells) or updated (your landing page,
- [04:50] Never give up on things
that work. Always attempt to fix it before giving up.
- [05:09] That’s all for
- [05:13] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: