Nov 28, 2018
In episode #850, we discuss
whether link building is still relevant. Tune in to hear what you
should focus on in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Should You Focus on Link
Building in 2019?
- [00:40] Spend time on it, but
don’t let it be your primary focus.
- [01:15] Take an omni-channel
approach to marketing.
- [01:35] Moz
and Search Engine Land take up most of the listings. Bigger brands
take up more space.
- [01:51] Focus on building your
brand; the omni-channel approach is key to this.
- [02:45] You won’t succeed
- [02:55] Creating content and
building a funnel will help you gain momentum.
- [03:15] It’s not a numbers
game, it’s about quality.
- [04:00] Google doesn’t want to
penalize everyone, they want to show the most relevant
- [04:25] Try to do it right and
use useful and relevant information.
- [04:45] Some of our podcast
information is contradictory, because things have changed over the
- [05:30] Once you have momentum,
the site will continue to grow.
- [06:02] That’s it for
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: