Oct 30, 2019
In episode #1186, we answer the
question of whether or not you should be using Twitter in 2020.
With a committed but stagnant user base, it can be hard to know if
Twitter is even still worth your energy. Tune in to hear our
thoughts on using Twitter for marketing and what strategies might
still be useful to you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should
You Even Use Twitter in 2020?
- [00:31] Twitter user numbers,
growth and our own usage of the platform.
- [01:10] Is Twitter still worth
using from a marketing perspective?
- [01:41] Examples of successful
strategies on Twitter.
- [02:25] The downsides of
traffic rates from Twitter and your tweets.
- [03:50] How you can use Twitter
effectively in 2020.
- [04:10] Why LinkedIn and
YouTube are mostly better options to pursue.
- [04:56] Some of the benefits
you can still accrue from Twitter.
- [05:28] That’s it for
- [05:31] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: