Aug 14, 2019
In episode #1109, we discuss how
you should structure your pricing plan. Tune in to hear how you
should charge your customers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Your
- [00:30] Should you charge
hourly, monthly, or annually?
- [00:35] When you trade hours
for dollars, you cannot scale.
- [02:04] You just need steady
income, so make sure there is a contract for at least a year, no
matter how you bill.
- [03:05] Monthly is fine, but
yearly is ideal.
- [03:15] If you can’t get
customers to commit to a year, get them to commit to less time, but
not month by month.
- [03:40] Neil has made money by
charging an hourly rate, so it’s not a complete fail.
- [04:02] When you’re starting
out, take whatever you can get.
- [04:10] That’s it for
- [04:16] To attend our Growth
Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short