Jun 5, 2019
In episode #1039, we discuss
whether you should buy influencer posts from celebrities. Tune in
to hear if you should invest in this strategy.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should
You Buy Influencer Posts From Celebrities Like Kim
- [00:40] Kim K. charges an
average of $300,000-500,000 per post.
- [02:15] You can get hundreds of
thousands of followers when you team up with an
- [03:00] However, when someone
promoted with Kris Jenner, he didn’t make his investment
- [04:01] A micro influencer may
be a better bet, because they are more engaged with followers and
have a more loyal fan base.
- [05:15] Neil looked into the
numbers and found the ROI on a Kardashian-like influencer was
- [05:51] Start with a micro
influencer and see how it goes.
- [06:10] Testing is
- [06:45] Look at who people
follow in your ideal category.
- [06:52] That’s it for
- [06:56] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: