Jul 4, 2020
In episode #1433, you’ll hear
whether you should build an audience before launching your product
or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take
depending on whether you have an existing product or not. From
there, we drill down on the power of having a large audience,
different ways of building one, and some examples of transactions
that prove how much people with money will pay for businesses that
have major followings!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If You Should Build an Audience
Before Launching Your Product.
- [00:30] If you
have a product, market it, otherwise, build the audience
- [01:09] Building your audience by documenting your
process as a newbie.
- [01:32] How
long a content marketing journey could take before results
- [01:58] Examples of different thought leaders and how
they built their audience.
- [02:10] Understanding the passion economy, helping
- [02:44] Whoever controls the audience, controls a ton
- [03:22] Looking at platforms Spotify bought because
they understand the power of audience.
- [03:54] How
much cash Kylie Jenner made selling 51% her company.
- [04:23] That’s
it for today!
- [04:24] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short