Feb 13, 2020
In episode #1292, we ask whether
you should be doing events! Although events can feel like a slog
and take up a lot of time and energy, they definitely do have their
uses, as we have learned from hosting some of our own. Tune in to
hear how you can start small and generate great leads and learn at
the same time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should
You Be Doing Events?
- [00:39] Before we start,
remember to check out our upcoming event!
- [01:01] Why events are tough;
organizing, food, location and all the moving parts.
- [01:44] How our minds changed
about doing events when we tried them out!
- [02:10] Don't do events to make
money — they are great for learning and leads.
- [03:13] Smaller events for
cheaper, more accomplishable goals.
- [04:40] Steps to take before
hosting your own roundtable dinner.
- [06:32] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: