Apr 5, 2019
In episode #978, we discuss
whether you should focus on one or multiple keywords in your blog
posts. Tune in to hear how we approach blogging and keyword
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Should a Blog Post Focus on One
Keyword or Multiple Keywords for SEO?
- [00:35] One of our live
viewers, Dinesh, recommended this topic.
- [00:55] NSFW sites usually rank
for the most keywords.
- [01:05] Focus on one keyword
- [01:15] Once you rank for one,
try to then build in other keywords.
- [01:35] Neil thinks you can do
multiple keywords at a time.
- [01:45] Neil writes, doesn’t
worry about keywords, and checks for which keywords the post
- [02:00] Once he sees what his
keywords are, he adjusts the post to fit more closely around those
- [02:06] SEO is a big
- [02:32] Neil says to focus on
the quality of your content before focusing on
- [02:58] Eric likes
- [03:22] Look at the top pages
on Ahrefs and see for which keywords they rank.
- [04:00] Clickflow is also useful for this.
- [04:06] That’s it for
- [04:10] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: