Apr 14, 2018
In episode #622, Eric and Neil
discuss what you can do when you run out of marketing ideas. Tune
in to hear where you can find inspiration to get you out of a
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Running Out of Marketing Ideas?
- [00:45] Eric opens
Feedly, which has a bunch of marketing blogs, which
can give him a bunch of ideas.
- [01:17] Nuzzle takes all of his Twitter followers and shows
him who they are following.
- [01:34] Basically, go out and
research in order to get new ideas.
- [01:47] Instead of doing more
things, improve what you are already doing.
- [01:53] Try using
Buzzsumo, SEMRush, AHREFS in order to see what your competitors are
- [02:14] Re-write your
competitors work and improve upon it.
- [02:46] Whatrunswhere shows you what banner ads your competitors are
- [03:15] Keep things fresh: go
look at your channels and update/upgrade them.
- [03:42] Crowdsource your
- [04:50] Listen to competitors’
podcasts, which will give you great ideas. Find out their numbers,
see what’s working, and leverage this information to your
- [05:32] Eric did an episode of
Growth Everywhere and his interviewee’s competitor was listening
and reached out to Eric.
- [06:01] The competitor picked
up some useful info, just from listening to the
- [06:25] That’s all for
- [06:29] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: