Mar 28, 2018
In episode #605, Eric and Neil
discuss whether you should focus on quantity or quality when it
comes to link building. Tune in to hear what you might be doing
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Quantity vs Quality: What's
Better For Link Building?
- [00:43] Neil finds that neither
proves more useful than the other. Slow and steady wins the
- [01:02] This means whether you
post ten links per month or three with high quality content,
consistency is the only thing that matters.
- [01:52] You never consider
link-building when you’re starting your business, but it
- [02:20] When starting out,
focus on letting people know who you are and what your brand
- [02:45] Eric builds the
majority of his links on Singlegrain.
- [02:56] He and his company
focus on quantity and find that quality isn’t always a
- [03:15] Now, Singlegrain pulls
in 100,000 visitors per month.
- [03:25] Don’t post junk, but
quality rarely matters.
- [03:45] Don’t always link back
to your homepage, rather provide relevant information.
- [04:25] Though it’s not the
sexiest answer, time is always your friend and visitors will grow
in time if you remain consistent.
- [04:28] That’s all for
- [04:31] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: