Apr 13, 2019
In episode #986, we discuss how
to price your product or service appropriately. Tune in to hear if
you can charge more for your product or service.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Pricing Secrets For Your
Product or Service
- [00:55] Pricing is a great way
to increase revenue.
- [01:10] If your product isn’t
good, increasing pricing will not help you.
- [01:40] ProfitWell has a lot of free content on this
- [01:50] Win Without Pitching
is a good book on this matter, as
- [02:30] Eric’s office is
coaching people on growing their businesses.
- [02:52] As long as you are
providing high value, you can charge a high price.
- [03:30] When thinking about
pricing, consider how to demonstrate that you will offer value for
- [04:35] Hubspot went from paid to freemium and offered upgrades
to more services for a price.
- [05:05] That’s it for
- [05:55] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: