Jun 13, 2019
In episode #1047, we discuss how
podcasts are showing up in SERPs. Tune in to hear what you should
do in order to take advantage of this.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Podcasts
Are Appearing in Google SERPs. Here's What You Should
- [00:35] Google had an IO event
where they announced that this would happen.
- [00:55] You can see episodes
and play them from the results page.
- [01:11] Google is also helping
- [01:35] This is a sign that
podcasting is becoming more popular.
- [02:42] A venture firm did a
study on podcasts.
- [02:55] Once you have a
podcast, make sure to create a website for it.
- [03:35] Podcasts audiences are
different than video audiences.
- [03:55] Don’t expect results
from day one.
- [04:04] That’s it for
- [04:09] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: