Feb 25, 2019
In episode #938, we discuss the
details of putting on our conference in Downtown LA. Tune in to
hear the great advice we received about throwing conferences from a
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Why you Should Throw a
Conference (and How You can do it for Free)
- [00:38] We’re going to talk
about the details of our live event in Downtown LA.
- [00:55] Nextiva is throwing a
conference called NexCon.
- [01:15] Our friend that puts on
NexCon told us how to save money.
- [01:50] There are many ways to
throw an event and we figured we could eat the cost.
- [02:02] However, our NexCon
friend told us to get sponsors to defray the costs.
- [02:43] There are so many
unique ways to get sponsors and have them sponsor different aspects
of the conference.
- [03:09] The VIP experience will
be limited, as it’s dinner with both of us.
- [03:25] People will often pay
for unique experiences.
- [04:00] If you would like to be
a sponsor, DM one of us.
- [04:12] Neil thinks all
companies should throw conferences.
- [04:30] We don’t care about the
money, we just want to meet our listeners and
- [05:12] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: