Oct 27, 2019
In episode #1183, we share
everything you need to consider when it comes to hiring someone who
is still learning versus someone who is experienced. There are
advantages and disadvantages to both, so it’s all about looking at
the specific role you want them to fulfill. Some positions lend
themselves more to one or the other. Tune in to hear more about
which candidates to hire for executive, marketing, and SEO
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When to
Hire for Experience.
- [00:29] Hiring someone who is
learning versus someone with experience.
- [00:54] Experience is
invaluable when your business is in the rapid growth
- [01:19] Why, when it comes to
executives, you should always prioritize
- [02:07] Past mistakes: waiting
for people who you think have potential to learn on the
- [02:52] Considering RIO and the
employees you want to hire when you are new.
- [03:21] The pros and cons of
getting younger people on board.
- [04:05] Considerations for
hiring someone for marketing and SEO.
- [05:22] That’s it for
- [05:26] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: