Jul 31, 2019
In episode #1095, we discuss
when you should upgrade your content. Tune in to hear when and how
content should be improved upon.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When You
Should Upgrade a Piece of Content
- [00:57] Upgrading means making
your content better.
- [01:10] Better can mean more
thorough or more relevant.
- [01:45] Using SEMRush, you can look at the top pages and see their
- [02:31] You can upgrade
- [02:50] Let us know what your
roadblocks are to upgrading your content.
- [03:30] Within 30 days of
upgrading, you should see results.
- [03:45] Look at the head terms
for which you rank and weave the long-form versions into the
- [04:41] That’s it for
- [04:47] We are going to take
applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the
Marketing School site for more information and to
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short