Jul 30, 2020
In episode #1459, we share what we have learned from analyzing
our podcast analytics. When you track the performance of your
podcast and see how your audience responds to each episode, you can
improve your show and keep refining it according to your audience’s
preferences. Tune in to hear why we recommend Chartable when it
comes to everything podcast analytics!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Learned from
Analyzing Our Podcast Analytics.
- [00:36] We want to share our lesson learned
from over 37 million downloads.
- [00:46] While Apple Podcasts and Spotify
analytics are fine, we recommend using Chartable.
- [01:07] When we talk about SEO or content
marketing, the retention on those are maxed out.
- [01:35] Repurpose your content rather than
switching to different topics between platforms.
- [02:09] People do not mind ads on your podcast
as much as you think.
- [02:37] Being consistent is more important
than having a wide range of topics.
- [03:28] The longer you are around and are
consistent, the likelier that you will stick around.
- [03:49] Also pay attention to how you are
ranking in other countries, not just the US.
- [04:29] Many of our views come from old
content—so show old episodes in your feed.
- [05:10] Reviews are important, so make sure
you incorporate the feedback you get from them.
- [06:17] Chartable allows you to add an
additional link that helps you track more metrics.
- [07:04] That’s it for today!
- [07:06] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
How to Win Friends &
The Network Studios
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: