Oct 30, 2018
In episode #821, we discuss what
you should do if paid ads aren’t working. Tune in to hear how
you can fix this failure.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
What Should You Do if Paid Ads
- [00:34] People keep running ads
that aren’t working. You don’t need to cut the ads, just pause
- [01:01] Just because you spend
money, doesn’t guarantee revenue.
- [01:30] Back at Treehouse, Eric
paused ads when he first got there.
- [01:50] Pausing campaigns
allows you to look at the data and determine what the issues
- [02:30] If you are constantly
spending, you won’t have time to reflect and ask the right
- [03:20] If your ads aren’t
working, use SEMRush and see what your competition is bidding
- [03:50] This will give you an
idea about what your direction should be.
- [04:40] In most cases, you
should be retargeting.
- [04:55] Facebook recently gave
you the ability to compare your ads to competitors.
- [05:15] If your Facebook ads
stall out, change your ad and messaging.
- [05:30] People have banner
- [05:36] that’s all for
- [05:42] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: