Jun 26, 2019
In episode #1060, we discuss Tim
Ferriss’ podcast going ad free. Tune in to hear our thoughts on
this new tactic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Tim
Ferriss podcast goes ad free: Our thoughts.
- [01:15] He may get 3 Million
downloads a month.
- [01:25] If he charges $100 CPM,
he can make $3.6 Million per year.
- [01:45] As an experiment, he
has asked people to donate for a subscription to his free podcast,
because he has stopped running ads.
- [02:25]] Neil thinks Tim isn’t
concerned with money anymore, so it doesn’t matter.
- [04:15] Tim is experimenting
with this method.
- [04:30] This is just another
monetization model that he is trying out.
- [05:15] At six months, if it is
going well, this may be a method to copy.
- [05:35] Let people who can
afford to experiment, do so in your place.
- [06:29] That’s it for
- [06:35] We are going to take
applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the
Marketing School site for more information and to
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: