Feb 24, 2018
In episode #573, Eric and Neil explain why you can’t count on
standardized techniques to grow your business. Tune in to hear why
success is a numbers game.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One Thing That No Marketer Is
Going to Tell You
- [00:35] The best tactics are not what's in marketers’ podcasts
- [01:10] Marketers will not share their number one “thing”.
- [01:40] Marketers won’t necessarily know how to grow your
business; their tactics will be standardized.
- [02:19] Facebook was naturally awesome, your product may not be
- [02:30] Even the best marketers may not know how to solve your
- [02:50] It’s all experimentation and it’s a numbers game.
- [03:37] Marketers will steal each other’s tactics and try to
use them, even though they may not work for their specific
- [04:08] Make sure you have a system of process to follow when
- [04:29] Don’t expect the world from marketers: what worked in
the past, won’t work today; what worked for one business may not
work for another.
- [05:22] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway
for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: