Jun 26, 2020
In episode #1425, we give you
the best marketing strategy to use while you’re still a nobody! We
drill down on different ways you can use to build up your audience
and add them to your email list to the point where you can start to
see revenue! From creating amazing content by interviewing thought
leaders to ways of promoting your newsletter, you’ll hear some
amazing tips today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Email Marketing
Strategy When You Are a Nobody.
- [00:30] Building a list using ads and a squeeze
- [00:55] Create
content and use opt-in lists throughout your whole
- [01:13] Promoting content using podcasts whose guests
share the episode.
- [01:20] Promoting and putting your stuff out there
using newsletters, and Substack.
- [02:00] Discovering smart people and building an
audience on Twitter.
- [02:28] If
your content is that good, you can build and charge an
- [02:43] How
many well-known people will say yes to being interviewed by
- [03:23] Using
pop-ups asking for email addresses to keep reading
- [04:11] That’s
it for today!
- [04:12] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: