Dec 30, 2019
In episode #1247, we discuss
whether or not you should sign up for TikTok in 2020. TikTok is the
newest social network, mainly used for much younger people,
allowing users to create short lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos.
Listen in to hear more about why now is great time for your
business to get in on the TikTok platform, how to take advantage of
initial organic growth, and when to look out for opportunities to
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should
You Sign Up for TikTok in 2020?.
- [00:31] What is TikTok and how
do you use it?
- [01:32] Vine success stories:
Logan Paul and Jake Paul.
- [02:40] The two schools of
thought for how to use TikTok for your brand.
- [03:56] How to repurpose your
content from other social media platforms for TikTok.
- [04:58] Why now is the best
opportunity for organic growth on TikTok.
- [05:36] Focusing on LinkedIn
for organic growth on the B2B side.
- [06:00] That’s it for
- [03:24] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: