Jun 18, 2019
In episode #1052, we discuss
whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we
think about this tactic.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should
You Put Ads On Your Site?
- [00:35] We’ve talked about this
in the past.
- [00:41] Neil doesn’t like
putting ads on his site, because when he buys ads, he tends to not
make the money that the advertiser is making.
- [01:30] If you don’t have a
product or service, leverage ads, and promote someone else’s
- [01:45] Eric thinks it’s lazy
to put ads on your site.
- [02:25] Between affiliate
income, ad income, and product sales, the ad income is always the
- [03:00] Sometimes, you can’t
even control which ads are placed on your site.
- [03:22] That’s it for
- [03:32] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: