Aug 30, 2018
In episode #760, Eric and Neil
discuss putting a phone number on your website. Tune in to hear if
this is a necessary tactic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Should You Place a Phone Number
on Your Website?
- [00:38] Eric gets 10-15 calls
- [00:56] Neil thinks it’s a
waste of time to field random calls.
- [01:15] Use chat services
- [01:30] Most of the calls are
- [01:45] Consider segmentation
and only reveal your number to US visitors.
- [03:00] It’s easier to collect
a lead and call them.
- [03:35] You can use
Drift or Intercom to help segment your visitors and
- [03:57] That’s all for
- [03:59] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: