Aug 30, 2020
In episode #1489, we share the quickest way to get your first
1000 YouTube subscribers. Whether you have an existing audience or
are starting from scratch, there are several strategies that will
help you get noticed faster. Tune in to hear how collaborating with
someone can give you the boost you need!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Quickest Way to Get
Your First 1000 YouTube Subscribers.
- [00:44] Hear how collaborating with somebody
can help you get subscribers fast.
- [01:12] George Gammon went from 200
subscribers 165 000 in less than a year.
- [01:28] Create unique content that is
presented in a professional, understandable manner.
- [01:48] Ask yourself: What am I good at? This
will be your secret sauce to success.
- [02:05] If you already have an audience, tell
them on the other channels to subscribe.
- [02:23] Use email to tell your whole list to
subscribe to your video or channel.
- [02:36] Before you post new content, follow
the guidelines of the Hot Script by Sonny.
- [03:26] Look at your YouTube analytics and pay
attention to your top-performing videos.
- [04:10] YouTube wants content that performs
because they have shareholders to please.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:39] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: