Sep 26, 2018
In episode #787, Eric and Neil
talk about their favorite SEO hacks. Tune in to her what hack you
should be using.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Our Favorite SEO
- [00:40] Neil’s current favorite
hack is brand-building.
- [00:50] When you build a brand
and become visible, it’s easier to get rankings.
- [01:15] Stronger brands tend to
- [01:55] Put as much money and
energy into helping people by providing solutions to their
problems. This is the best way to build a brand.
- [02:10] Eric likes the
content re-usage framework.
- [02:35] It’s a process that
scales really well.
- [03:05] Retaining a customer is
less expensive than acquiring a new one.
- [03:55] Jeff Bezos said that
“smart people change their minds often.”
- [04:08] That’s it for
- [04:13] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: