Aug 29, 2018
In episode #759, Eric and Neil
discuss easy SEO tactics. Tune in to hear some of the easiest
things you can do to improve your traffic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Low Hanging Fruit - SEO Tactics
That Easy And Effective
- [00:40] Make the most of what
you have already.
- [01:25] Upgrade posts and
- [01:45] Remove the dates from
- [01:55] Making URLs more
generic is beneficial for your Google ranking.
- [02:33] Shorten URLs to
increase your traffic.
- [02:57] Neil has deleted
- [03:15] Pruning your content
could negatively affect your traffic.
- [03:57] When pruning, look at
what the post is doing for you. If it isn’t performing well, it
won’t hurt to delete, but it’s better to fix what’s
- [04:45] Speed up your
- [04:50] GTMetrix will help you see how fast your site
- [05:08] You may find that there
are useless tags slowing down your load times.
- [05:28] The best hack is
building a brand.
- [05:37] This is the most
reliable long-term tactic.
- [06:15] That’s it for
- [06:19] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: