Dec 30, 2018
In episode #882, we discuss which SEO strategy you
shouldn’t ignore. Tune in to hear how you can beat everyone to the
punch with this newer form of SEO.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: If You Ignore This SEO
Strategy You've Already Lost
- [00:35] The big trend right now is YouTube
- [01:06] The one thing that isn’t competitive right
now is YouTube SEO.
- [01:45] On YouTube there isn’t a long waiting
period to achieve results.
- [03:00] Put your ads on a different channel, so it
doesn’t affect your watch time.
- [03:25] Optimize your video by putting keywords in
the description and title.
- [03:40] Include a transcript via an SRT file.
- [03:51] Rev is helpful for this task.
- [04:48] Tube Sift
is helpful for searching keywords.
- [05:15] Consider your thumbnail image and make sure
it is click-worthy.
- [06:10] That’s it for today!
- [06:14] Go here
to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review
to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with us: