Dec 27, 2017
In Episode #514, Eric and Neil discuss marketing funnels to
convert visitors into customers. Contrary to what you may believe,
you don’t need to have a complex funnel, so when you’re just
starting off, keep it simple. Tune in to hear specific examples of
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:28] - Today's topic: How We Convert Visitors into
- [00:55] - Everyone thinks you’ve got to have these complex
marketing funnels, but when you’re starting off, complex funnels
are a disaster.
- [01:18] - Start simple. Neil just launched a new website that
pitches agency services and his flow is really simple: you put in a
URL, they analyze your site, and before they give you the results,
you enter in your contact details. That’s it.
- [02:04] – They key, espeically for lead generation, is to give
some sort of value before you ask for their
- [02:20] - Eric has talked about the use of live chat on your
site before, and now it’s even easier. Recently Facebook added the
ability for you to add live chat that points directly into Facebook Messenger – and it’s free
- [02:40] - And then you can drive people into a simple,
many-chat chat funnel.
- [03:00] - If you visit the Single Grain website and give them
your email, they use Clearbit
to enrich the lead to figure out what your company is about, what
the employee size is, what the revenue count is, and how much money
your company has raised.
- [03:35] - Again, give the site visitor something of value, like
helping them analyze something, or give them a great piece of
- [04:15] - There are so many types of lead funnels you can do,
like give away a free book.
- [05:06] - Or offer a free hour-long educational webinar, and
then get people to sign up and provide their email. Works for B2B
- [05:30] - Check out Russell Brunson’s (co-founder of ClickFunnels) book
DotCom Secrets: The Underground Paybook for Growing Your Company
- [06:13] - That's it for today!
- [06:15] - Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for
a special giveaway.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: