Aug 31, 2019
In episode #1126, we discuss how
to go live on multiple social media platforms at once. As creators
it is crucial to share your content on as many platforms as
possible, so you can reach all your audiences in one effort. Tune
in to hear how to simulcast to Instagram and why it’s
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Going
Live on Multiple Social Platforms.
- [00:30] What is simulcasting
and why is it important?
- [01:01] Our favorite
simulcasting tool: Restream.
- [01:16] The platforms we are
missing at the moment.
- [01:42] How to re-stream to
Instagram with Yellow Duck.
- [02:06] What to keep in mind
when putting out content on Instagram.
- [02:35] Your audience and
social platform will affect the type of content you put
- [02:51] The similarities
between all “Live” platforms, even Mixer.
- [03:20] That’s it for
- [03:24] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short