Aug 28, 2016
In Episode #28 Eric and Neil teach you how to market ANY product
without any funding. Get your product out there and generate more
traffic without spending a dime.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – How you can market anything with no budget
- 00:50 – SEO and content: Setting a foundation for your
- 01:55 – See what people search for on Quora
- 02:20 – Look for the most popular questions, and create
- 02:40 – You’ll get a lot of search traffic
- 02:50 – Make sure it’s relevant to your business.
- 03:00 – Marketing and sales go hand in hand
- 03:25 – Reach out to people
- 03:40 – Use emailhunter.co and LinkedIn
- 03:55 – Layer on Clearbit
to find out who is using your website
- 04:05 – Make sure you are set up to develop a retarget
- 04:25 – Joining the LinkedIn groups that are related to what
- 04:50 – Don’t just be self-promotional
- 05:18 – Answering questions on Quora and other sites
- 06:20 – Get on podcasts
- 06:35 – Getting interviewed can be highly profitable
- 06:50 – How to use Twitter
- 07:00 – Find the top keywords in your industry at Buzzsumo
- 07:25 – Collect an email list from Twitter and send out your article
- 08:40 – It’s a really effective strategy
- 09:00 – Use social channels like Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube
- 09:45 – You will be able to stand out
- 10:00 – Be sure to subscribe to The Marketing School!
3 Key Points:
- SEO and your content are the foundation for your site.
- Marketing and sales work together.
- Use social channels to set yourself apart from your
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.