Jun 16, 2019
In episode #1050, we discuss how
to make the most of internal linking. Tune in to hear how to
improve internal links.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to
Make The Most of Internal Linking
- [00:38] Internal linking tells
Google about your site’s other pages.
- [01:06] GSC is a free tool that will show you pages with
good internal links.
- [01:25] Screaming Frog SEO Spider
will crawl your site and give you
- [02:40] The page that gets the
most links is typically the homepage.
- [02:55] Link to your most
important pages from your homepage.
- [04:05] Neil like sto create
detailed guides and link to other relevant posts.
- [04:28] That’s it for
- [04:32] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: