Sep 30, 2018
In episode #791, Eric and Neil
discuss how you can figure out your messaging. Tune in to hear how
you can create an irresistible hook.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Craft an Irresistible
- [00:36] A Hook is something
that draws people in.
- [01:10] If you think about
Squatty Potty (the bathroom accessory), they did $20 Million in
- [01:36] They ran a commercial
where a Unicorn was pooping rainbow ice cream and the spokesperson
then ate said ice cream.
- [02:15] Neil is testing out a
headline hook right now.
- [02:30] He also offers free
- [02:45] BuzzSumo is a helpful tool to help you figure out what
your hook could be.
- [03:20] A lot of it has to do
- [03:30] Squatty Potty figured out their messaging.
- [03:52] Try using
Survey Monkey or Qualaroo to figure out customers’ pay
- [04:20] Check out the
Harmon Brothers’ ads.
- [05:30] You can hire people,
but that is expensive. It’s better to figure out the messaging and
hook on your own.
- [06:30] That’s it for
- [06:35] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: