Sep 22, 2019
In episode #1148, we talk about
the important idea of updating content and how often this should be
done. A lot of content creators make the mistake of making new
content constantly, instead of doubling down and improving already
successful content that they have. Tune in to hear our thoughts on
staying up to date and how often to efficiently give your content
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How
Often to Update Old Content.
- [00:34] The SEO benefits of
updating your content.
- [00:57] New content creation
versus updating already established articles and
- [02:06] Using tools to track
the decay of your content over time.
- [03:10] Minimizing issues and
loss of traffic to improve user experience.
- [03:39] Going in-depth on
articles and doubling down on quality and currency.
- [04:29] The mistake of
constantly creating new content over updating useful
- [05:34] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: